Modulation Therapeutics Selected for Platform Presentation at NCI SBIR Investor Forum on November 13, 2014
The 28 SBIR-funded companies selected to present at the 2014 NCI SBIR Investor Forum represent promising innovators that are developing the next generation of cancer therapeutics, diagnostics, and devices primed for commercialization. The 17 oral presenters and 11 poster presenters recently received non-dilutive NCI SBIR funding to advance their projects forward and were recommended to present at the Investor Forum through a competitive review process by an independent panel of investors and strategic partners including but not limited to Janssen, Merck, Pfizer, Celgene, Varian, GE Ventures, BD, Biosciences, DFJ Mercury, and many more. To be held at Santa Clara, CA.
Modulation Therapeutics Receives Seed Funding through Florida Institute
Tampa-Based Company is Eleventh to Receive Capital through the SCAP Program
Gainesville and Boca Raton, FL — February 14, 2013
The Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research announced today that it has finalized a funding agreement with Modulation Therapeutics, an early-stage pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of novel treatments for multiple myeloma.
Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation Awards Funding to Modulation Therapeutics for Innovative Cancer Treatment
MMRF Biotech Investment Award Bolsters Development of Novel Myeloma Therapies
Norwalk, CT — June 7, 2012
The Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation today announced that it has awarded $500,000 through its Biotech Investment Award program to Modulation Therapeutics.
- Modulation Therapeutics awarded Phase I STTR June 30th, 2014 To develop Peptoid-Peptide library
- Modulation Therapeutics awarded 3rd Phase I SBIR Aug. 1st, 2013 In collaboration with Cristoph Radar and the Scripps Research Institute, Scripps Florida
- Modulation Therapeutics receives seed funding Feb. 14th, 2013 Modulation Therapeutics receives seed funding through Florida Institute
- Modulation Therapeutics awarded 2nd Phase I SBIR October 25th, 2012 Modulation Therapeutics is awarded a Phase I SBIR grant to determine the role of MTI-101 treatment in the bone marrow niche
- Modulation Therapeutics awarded Phase I SBIR September 10, 2012 Modulation Therapeutics is awarded a Phase I SBIR grant to evaluate PK of MT-101 and analogs of MTI-101
- Modulation Therapeutics awarded Florida Bankhead-Coley TTCP Grant June 21, 2012 Modulation Therapeutics in collaboration with Moffitt Cancer Center is awarded a Bankhead-Coley grant for preclinical testing of MTI-101 in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF) Awards Funding to Modulation Therapeutics for Innovative Cancer Treatment June 7, 2012 MMRF Biotech Investment Award Bolsters Development of Novel Myeloma Therapies
- Modulation Therapeutics opens new Research facilities at USF Connect in Tampa FL
January 9th 2012
Modulation Therapeutics opens new Research Facilities at USF Connect Research Park in Tampa FL
- Modulation Therapeutics awarded James and Esther King TTCP Grant
December 13th 2011 Modulation Therapeutics in collaboration with Moffitt Cancer Center is awarded a James and Esther King grant for preclinical testing of MTI-101 in lung cancer models.